Full price: £25 + booking fee
Concs (students/low income): 12.50 + booking fee
Digital Women UK invites you to:
– celebrate yourself at the 1st anniversary of its Missing in Action: Tackling the myths of money, self care and the Imposter Syndrome series
– access informative entrepreneurs, mindfulness and professional development experts
– capitalise on having the space to problem-solve, collaborate and confidence-build
– be part of a growing and supportive network of digital entrepreneurs, creatives and women in tech
This one day event will provide a creative, reflective and dynamic space for women creatives, women in tech and budding and emerging entrepreneurs, to explore internal barriers (and myths) around their personal and professional relationship with money, their definitions of self care and the impact of the so-called ‘Imposter Syndrome’.
You will be facilitated by an exciting and experienced group of practitioners who will lead experiential workshops and interactive talks, giving you the chance to share ideas, collaborate, problem-solve and leave with useful tools to apply to your personal and professional lives.
Speakers and workshop facilitators include:
- Joy Francis, Words of Colour Productions and Digital Women UK
- Dr Angela Martinez Dy, Loughborough University London
- Natalie Lue, founder, Baggage Reclaim
- Mindy Kaur, founder, ESHQROCK
- Leslie Brownbridge, mindfulness facilitator and writer
- Philomena Francis, art psychotherapist and psychoanalyst